About Me

My photo
“It isn't enough for your heart to break because everybody's heart is broken now.” -Allen Ginsberg

Sunday, September 23, 2007

On a lighter note....

I fucking love the Patriots. It's nice to root for a team that doesn't habitually let me down. (That's right, Red Sox, I mean you!)

Wait, am I actually caring about football now? Fuck, it really is contagious....


PS - It looks like I'm going to New Orleans in a few weeks to visit my grandpa for the first time since I was like 6 and for what may be the last time. Way to screw up the "lighter note" entry, eh?

5 comments:

*~Yvonne~* said...

Um, wow. I love the Patriots. Do we actually have something in common? Did you hear about Bradys four touchdowns on Sunday! 4!!! He is pretty sweet. He is sweet like cnady to my soul. *dances away patriotically*

Unknown said...

*cough*bandwagon*cough*

Natacia K said...

to yvonne: your comment has brightened up what was already becoming a grumpy morning for me. i love me some tom brady... go pats!

to steven: i'm a boston girl at heart! don't you question my loyalties, mister! you're just jealous that MY team is made up of winners.

Steven said...

I was talking to the person not from Boston.

Natacia K said...

hey, as long as she's rooting for my guys, i say, "THE BANDWAGON HAS MORE ROOM, JUMP ON IT!" :P