About Me

My photo
“It isn't enough for your heart to break because everybody's heart is broken now.” -Allen Ginsberg

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Fun Activities

I've had a tough week with work and school, plus no money to do anything fun (which REALLY sucked Thursday when literally every friend I've made here in Santa Fe -- including my roommate Lauren and her sister and Michael, the guy I've sort of been "hanging out" with for a couple weeks -- all went to salsa night at this town bar/club, Willie's). So I've been sitting home a lot, reading, watching DVDs in the background -- when I found someone to fix my tv, that is. And as much as I like alone time, I also like going out and DOING stuff every once in a while. However, I think my weekend is going to make up for it: horseback riding in Taos with my friend Jess on her parents ranch and hiking and then the balloon festival in Albuquerque. Oh man, I can't wait. Jess and I were also discussing going for a road trip to Mexico, which is what we did last time I visited her in Taos, and it was a hell of a lot of fun. New Mexico is lookin' up.

Oh, and it looks like I'm going to buy a Jeep on Wednesday. I've been eyeing it for a while now and if I end up getting it, I think I'm going to call it "The Yellow Submarine." Finally I'll have somewhere to put my "New Mexico: Better Than Originial Mexico" bumper sticker. Just kidding... sort of.

I'm in such a good mood today!

3 comments:

Steven said...

"hanging out," eh?

Natacia K said...

ahem. yes... "hanging out."

Unknown said...

Hahaha. There is a girl I'm trying to "hang out" with, but I don't think she's all that into "hanging out" with me. She might be into hanging out, but not "hanging out." We shall see, though.